Saturday, January 14, 2012

Relationship Reflection


Preview
 
Hello everyone. I am going to discuss my relationship with the three most important people in my life. First off I would like to discuss my relationship with my wife. We have been together for more than 6 years (3 of them married). She has always been there for me even though I am six years older than her. I like to think of her as my soulmate, God's personal gift to me. She is wise beyond her years and I don't ever want to be without her. Next is my daughter Zamiya, she is my first born child and my only girl. Zamiya and I were very close before the birth of her baby brother. I couldn't move without her following me or holding on to my pant leg. She has branched off since she's gotten older and tends to gravitate to her mother. Zamiya is very smart little girl. She picks up on things very quickly and is really into technology. She is only three and stays on my laptop more than anyone else and she knows how to use it very well. And last but not least my son Kamrin. Kamrin is two years old. He is also very bright. Our relationshio is very close. He cries when I leave to go work. He wants to follow me every where that I go. We also share a deep passion for the sport of basketball. He actually sits there and watches the whole game with me whether in person or on the television. He sleeps with the basketball, baths with it, and takes it everywhere he goes and I do mean every where. My family is my inspiration and gives me the drive to succeed. They motivate me also. My family means everything to me. I couldn't survive without them.
 

5 comments:

  1. That was beautiful Terrance. Relationships keep us going! Hearing you talk about your family gets me excited! I am looking forward to having one myself one day. And I admire your marriage. It sounds like you two have been together for about 50 yrs. lol That is awesome. Keep on keeping on! God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrance,

    Reading your post encourages me to see what relationships look like from a "Father's point of view" Especially since my father is a man of little words and he best expresses himself through written words (unless it’s a main topic of interest). You expressed how meaningful relationships with family members can be. The little things in life, that are kids express to us makes a big difference in our personal attitudes don't you agree? My daughter often will hang on to my husband’s leg as he prepares to go to work also, and she is 5. There are not enough words to describe our fun-loving relationships with our kids. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family-

    I really enjoyed reading your post it offered very candid insights about how you view relationships
    The best thing is we all can respond from our different life experiences we have had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrance,

    Great post!! It is great that you are surrounded with family memebers that play a huge impact in your life. Putting family first is always a motto I have always liked to use. I too am close with my family. You have a great story along with a nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terrance I was reading your post and it was very inspiring and up lifting about your family. You mentioned how very close you and your son are. That is a good thing there are so many children who don’t have a father in their lives and they are lost. I am talking about a good father like you. I say this because I have always read your blog and discussion post and I see that you love your family very much and I like that and God Bless you and your family your colleague Cassandra. What I thought was very funny is when you stated that Kamrin, carries the basketball around with him every where he goes, and that he even goes to sleep with it, Great Relationship Reflection.

      http://www.cassandra-cassandraperry.blogspot.com

      Delete