Monday, December 26, 2011

Some of my favorite children quotes

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher


You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.  ~Franklin P. Jones


In a dark moment I ask, "How can anyone bring a child into this world?"  And the answer rings clear, "Because there is no other world, and because the child has no other way into it."  ~Robert Brault,
www.robertbrault.com


I brought children into this dark world because it needed the light that only a child can bring.  ~Liz Armbruster, on robertbrault.com

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first one. It is a gentle reminder that when we concentrate on the future, we lose today. It has been a pleasure reading your posts and learning from you. Thank you and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the second quote. That is so true! Children are the best teachers some times. That is why I listen to them! lol

    ReplyDelete