Saturday, September 17, 2011

Walden University: Mr. Riley's Blog

My children (Zamiya and Kamrin) fuel my passion for the Early Childhood field. I want to Master this field for them, to be their teacher, their provider. What I mean by provider is that as you all may know, having a Master's Degree says something on a resume, more money and more job oppurtinities. As far as a teacher goes, I am young 27 years old to be exact so I can use all the advice and help that I can get as far as educating my two children as well as my students.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terrance, you are younger than me. You go boy! LOL I know it must feel good to not only have a passion for children but to have some of your own as well. I am looking forward to becoming a mom one day. Do you plan to have more children in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful to hear you say that. I commend you for your maturity and being a stand up kind of man. Your children will definitely be proud of you when they get older. With your confidence and personality you will excel and move on up like the Jefferson :-)

    ReplyDelete